When a student or staff member, leaves Brigidine College St Ives they automatically become a member of our alumni community.
Our Alumni staff provide a variety of services that help our alumni maintain connections to the College, by organizing social events, mentors for the current students, forums to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background and also publish articles for The Bridge magazine.
If you have any questions relating to the alumni please contact Pip Inman, Alumni and Community Relations Coordinator, by email email@example.com or phone 02 9988 6254.
Please help us grow our Alumni:
- Stay in touch – update your details via the Alumni Web Community – log onto alumniconnect.org.au
- Share your experience – give your time and talent – from volunteering at the College to becoming a mentor – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your knowledge – at a career event – offer tips on accessing opportunities and share your workplace experiences with our students – email -email@example.com
- Be a guest speaker at an event – Are you a dynamic speaker with a story to tell? Volunteer your time to speak at an alumni or student event. – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us your story: write an article for the Bridge magazine – email us at email@example.com
- Make a donation – Support or help students in need to become the leaders of tomorrow. Contact the Director Development and Community Relations, Di Lawrence – firstname.lastname@example.org