When to Apply
It is never too early to apply and it is strongly recommended that applications be lodged by the time your daughter is in Year 2.
All applications are held on a register until the offer process begins. This process is currently transitioning:
- In June and July 2019 interviews will be held for Year 7 2022 entry.
- Early in 2020 interviews will be held for Year 7 2023 entry progressing to Year 7 2024 entry.
- Late applications will be accepted and considered on an ongoing basis. Please contact the Enrolments office with any queries. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
The Brigidine College St Ives Application Form is available online. For admission to the College this form must be submitted with a non-refundable Application Fee of $230. The Application fee is waived for daughters and granddaughters of alumni.
The online Application Form will require copies of the following to be uploaded:
- A recent photograph of the applicant
- A copy of the Birth Certificate
- A copy of the Baptism Certificate
- Recent School reports, including NAPLAN results
- A covering letter from parents
An acknowledgment of receipt of the application will be sent to parents.
In processing enrolments, consideration is given to the following criteria:
- Sisters of Brigidine students and ex-students or other Brigidine connections
- Daughters of ex-students
- Students attending Catholic parish schools or other Catholic schools
- Religious identity
- Those able to demonstrate a case for ‘special consideration’ e.g. interstate move
- Receipt date of application
- Discretion of the Principal
In all cases, the College will seek to achieve a congruence of values between the applicant’s family and the school. A covering letter should be included with your application indicating your reasons for seeking to enrol your daughter at Brigidine College St Ives.
All enrolments are at the discretion of the Principal. Due regard is given to recent School reports and other documents given to the College e.g. testimonials, references, that suggest a congruence between home and school.
All applications are subject to there being appropriate vacancies. The College has a policy of containment of enrolments so that it can continue to function as a school of the most desirable size.
Offer of Enrolment
Year 7 Admissions
For entry to Year 7, all applications are held on a register and are processed together and assessed for possible interview. Interview and offers are initiated approximately 2 years prior to the year of commencement.
A letter of acceptance of the position is completed by the parents and returned to the school together with a non-refundable Enrolment Fee of $1400 or $700 if the applicant has a sister currently enrolled at the College. The process of offers then continues as vacancies emerge until the commencement year.
Important information about entry to Year 7 of 2020 and 2021
Limited spaces are available for entry into Year 7 2020. New applications for Year 7 2020 and Year 7 2021 enrolments are welcome. Please contact the Enrolments Manager with any queries on 9988 6283 or email: email@example.com
Year 8 – 12 Admissions
All applications received for current year groups are placed on a wait-list. The College constantly monitors the enrolments and will extend offers if vacancies emerge. Consideration will be given as stated under the ‘Enrolment Considerations’ section above. An interview with the Principal or Executive will then be required.