It is with the help of supporters that Brigidine College St Ives can be the treasured place that it is today. Beginning with the support of the parents from Brigidine Randwick, in the days when the College was first established, then with the hard work and efforts of our own St Ives parents, the College has grown from nine students to over 900 students.
While our parents support the College through fee payments additional support given by donors and sponsors helps us to provide initiatives that make a difference to the educational experiences of the girls and their development.
We appreciate the gifts made by local businesses and sponsors and ask our community to give their support to our corporate partners in return where possible.
It is especially encouraging to have the support of our alumni. We thank the following for providing raffle prizes for the Unmasked Cocktail party for parents this year.
- Rowie Dillon (Class of ’89)- Rowie’s Cakes
- Nicole Sharp (Pearson, Class of ’89) – Tanya Pearson Classical Coaching Academy
- Julia Merrick (Class of 2011) – Julia Merrick Photography
- Caitlin Sankey (Class of 2013) – Ocean Sands
- Richelle Ryan (Class of 1995) – Table of Plenty
- Ali Coleman (Class of 2006) – Netball NSW
- Donna Armstrong (Class of ’94) – Arbonne Australia
We thank all those who give whatever the size of the gift. Every gift is important and every gift is appreciated.
For further information or to discuss how you can help the girls and College please contact Di Lawrence, Director Development and Community Relations at the College on (02) 9988 6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.