About the College
Brigidine College St Ives is a Catholic Independent girls’ school situated on Sydney’s North Shore. The College seeks to creatively and energetically engage students in a process of learning that promotes curiosity, confidence, achievement and service.
About the Role
The College seeks an experienced Community Relations Administrator with highly developed interpersonal skills to provide support to the Enrolments Manager and the Director Community Relations through administrative responsibilities such as database entry and updates, correspondence, tracking and file maintenance. Communication with prospective and current families and all aspects of the enrolment process are key aspects of the role.
- outstanding organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing demands and multiple deadlines
- experience with contemporary technologies, including databases and business software applications
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high attention to detail
- outstanding judgement in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters
- ability to work both autonomously and in a collaborative team environment
- experience working in a similar position in an educational context would be well regarded.
This position is permanent part-time (44 weeks per year) and commencing in 2024.
- Part-time, 3-days per week with hours 8am-4pm
- 44 weeks working plus 4 weeks annual leave (salary averaged across the 52-week year)
- Work during all term time (including staff days) and the remaining weeks spread across the non-term time (in consultation and to meet the needs of the College).
How to Apply
A current Working With Children Check (WWC) number is required.
A Position Description is available here and enquiries may be made to Mandy Loomes, Director Community Engagement at email@example.com or Edward Codsi, Director Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, or both on 9988 6200.
Applications including a covering letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae with academic transcripts, and the names and contact details of three referees should be sent to: The Principal at email@example.com.
Applications close 5.00pm Tuesday 19 December.
Early applications are encouraged and will be reviewed on receipt. An appointment may be made prior to the closing date.