News, Events & Media
In the latter part of 2023, the College will be commencing a works prorgram to upgrade and enhance our teaching and learning facilities which prepares the College for the long-term future.
As part of that process, the College will be renewing our sports facilities. This includes:
- Modifying the existing outdoor sports court – new artificial grass surface, seating, waterproof roof cover, landscaping and storage.
- New Indoor Sporting Facility – including demolition of an existing building and construction of a new building.
- New carpark – mostly below ground under the new building and enclosed for 20 cars which will require the demolition of the existing car park.
- Infrastructure upgrades – servicing the new building.
- The area shaded in red is the existing outdoor court.
- The area shaded in yellow is the new indoor sporting facility with the new carpark below.
- The area shaded in blue is the modified existing carpark and access.
The Master Plan is due to commence work in November 2023 and anticipate this work will take 16-months to complete. Our aim is to minimise any potential impacts on the operation of the school, students, staff and our neighbours.
These works will be carried out under the Transport & Infrastructure State Environmental Planning Policy.
Please direct all enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Events
Each year, Brigidine College produces a number of publications to communicate information, news and achievements to the broader community. These include, but are not limited to, the College Year Book, the College biannual magazine ‘The Bridge’, Annual Reports, HSC results brochure, and information brochures.
Please browse through the publications below to find out more about Brigidine College St Ives.
- The Bridge
- HSC Results
- Our Year in Review 2022
- HSC Showcase Catalogue
- Annual Reports
- Strategic Plan
- Cocurricular Programs
- Fast Facts
- Mission Report
- Communication Handbook